An article about avoiding gardening mistakes might not seem too important. But, when you step back and think about it, look how you can turn that information into a competitive advantage:
- You could advise a seller to make changes in their yard to become more appealing to potential buyers
- You could suggest to a seller to make an inexpensive change or addition to their garden to offer more appeal based on today's trends
- You could spot and promote a key landscape feature that is popular and trending now on HGTV or Pinterest or other social media, giving your listing a competitive edge
- You could better price a home and get top dollar if it will show better because of a neat aspect of the yard or garden
- You could advise a client to add a key element to appeal to a specific potential buyer ie; Planting a Hops Garden in an area where microbreweries are popular. This could add appeal to younger buyers that enjoy home brewing, as an example
- As a landlord, you could add a yard feature to make your rental property more appealing
- As an investor, you could recognize a value or benefit to a property that would help you flip, sell or rent it
- And the list goes on
Please read and recommend The Queens Realtor. Free today and everyday!
You can view today's Queens Realtor Here You can subscribe on the home page. We don't use your email for anything. We simply put an article in the paper when we have something to say!
As well, please consider Queens NY Moving Boxes for your Moving Box & Moving Supply Needs!